a little mouse test i made...

hello, i just thaught this little mouse script test is Cool…
http://www.ikx.no/tmp/files/mouse%20test.blend

That´s cool!

:o :o :o :o :o :o WOAH!!! It’s amazing! Did you write the scripts yourself? I always wanted to do something like that, but you beat me to it.

Random

Well put together NOR.J . I once did some of this kind of stuff in Flash. Nice!

jrt.

will it run with python 2.2.3?

Awesome test Nor.J really cool. I also remember I did that too in Flash MX, but never tried to do that in blender. Well it seams to be a nice effect for a game gui. :smiley: Btw it works fine with Python’s newest version :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s just brilliant Nor.J

I think so, infact it can run without anny python path :slight_smile:
i used many parented objects together and used slow parent on all of them, and i made a track to the mouse in the end of the objecs(the mouse object)…
i gues some of you figured that out :smiley: . it is simple and Cool :stuck_out_tongue:

edit:and i wrote the script myself, but thats just a simple mousescript :wink:

NOOO! I’m on a library computer with no blender, so I can’t see it! :frowning:

ah ok. i made a fish using slow parent once so i can imagine what this is going to look like. :slight_smile:

slow parent is Cool to test around with :stuck_out_tongue: , i also made a fish once with this :slight_smile:

i did a thing where i made a string of floating bones, gave each a copy loc rot constraint to an empty, and set the emties all on slow parent. i tried to use this for my eel but it didn’t seem to be working in the game engine, but he had some kinks anyway so no big. somehow intrr managed to do it ultra smooth for an octopus he made.

Cool :o

Modron. The reason it didn’t work in the game engine is probably because constraints don’t work in the game engine. (You mentioned you used constraints.)

Great demo NOR.J, nice job :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the reply`s :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s awesome…

Now just add multiple ones with different colors and somehow sync them with sound… instant audio visualations…

You could also have randomly generated sizes… all sync’d to a sound file…

_____SysAdm

mhm… Yeah That sounds great, but i got some other pr4ojects going on so i cant do it now…
You can try it [!] :slight_smile:

That sounds COOL.

Wow! 200 posts and counting!

Random

Tried opening the file from several versions of blender and keep getting “invalid read error”. Any suggestions? No problem with other files.

you tryed 2.25?
Seems to work fine here…