A new skin modifier implementation

kakachiex2 . Those examples are really inspiring!
Here’s to hopes someone listens to your feedback to improve the tool. You seem to have the most experience with the Skin Modifier, and you’re able to get most out of it.

Yes I’m modeling with it from wen Nicholas implement the first prototype of the tool so I have experimenting a lot and discovered a lot of tricks i hope the Dev see this thread and make the skin mod more stable and feature complete

Some SkinMod Hard surface

Result After SkinMod apply and some tweak, rip fill vertex, bevel mod. push pull polygon etc…

great work, looking forward to tutorials. I’m also looking forward to better code for skin mod if that ever happens.

I’m not so good at making videos tutorial I will try my best can any one give some advice for video tutorial software capture, video editor, microphone etc… and how to make video tut. best way.

What are you running? Windows, CPU, laptop and so on…

Thank you so much…This is really too good

I’m running Win 7 64bit I have camtasia studio, what I want to know is if I have to record the video without voice and add it later or is best to record the voice while recording what method is the best.

If you have a good nVidia card you can use the free GeForce Experience program to record both video and voice at the same time. Works great.

I think i will use camtasia I’m practice to see the best workflow for tutorials anyway after seen Caminades penguin I made this skinMod case study model to see how far I can go…

why not just open a skin mod thread in blender tests and fill it with instructional pics or vids? :D, others could participate and you could critique.

I’m in the process of making a series of videos tutorials but I need time I’m new making videos and my intention is to motivate the devs to make the skinMod more predictable, stable and feature complete…

i use open broadcaster for recording sessions, been planning to do one too. if you want video examples watch gleb alexandrov’s youtube channel, i’m a particular fan of those short straight to the point vid tuts.

Yes I like gleb videos really good and in to the point this si the style of video I want to do

Is this new skin modifier implemented on blender?
how is the development?

stopped, dropped