...a private jet is waiting

view of the airport, a private jet is waiting … Render main sample of 600 cycles and compositing lights 600sample models downloaded from the net, however, a little improved by me in a blender. Textures made with ShaderMap2[ATTACH=CONFIG]372874[/ATTACH]

Attachments

That is so wonderful scene! I love it. Pozdrawiam.

the floor of the first image is a bit too low res and looks fake but hey good work

There are some errors.

1. The SUV is hovering. It’s not on the ground and that looks weird.
  2. In my eyes you don’t catch the mood. The lighting seems sunset, but with the vignette it could also be early morning.
  3. Scales are wrong. The ground is too big for the car. And the cars and the plane in front don’t have the right relative size. The car seems way to small in comparison.
  4. The (faked?) motion blur in the 3rd image is someway off.
  1. The SUN is hovering. It’s not on the ground and That looks weird.
    Indeed it may be a minimal error, but the wheel touches to the surface in contact with him and light enough that it appears to penetrate into the whole wheel.
  2. In my eyes you do not catch the mood. The lighting Seems sunset, but with the vignette it could also be early morning.
    This is a subjective feeling of watching, never wrote that I wanted to capture the sunset or mornig , that was not the purpose of wiz so everyone can himself answered by whether it is east or west.
  3. Scales are wrong. The ground is too big for the car. And the cars and the plane in front do not have the right relative size. The car Seems way to small in comparison.
    I don’t now on what basis’ve decided that the elements do not have a scale, Mercedes has 4,72m; smaller aircraft is on and is 13,67m; dodge ram car has 5,27m ; All models are, in scale, is only related to the setting of the camera rather than the actual error of the scale,
  4. The (faked?) Motion blur in the 3rd image is someway off.
    here … I leave it without comment, brilliant idea can be enjoyed, the second does not need to :slight_smile:

criticism should be constructive, and not just to express their inconvenience.

Attachments

This latest render is looking much better than the first ones… very good. the car’s modelling is exceptional. only thing that stand out for me are the plane taking off in the background, which is a bit large and somewhat distracting… and also the puddles on the ground could use some work… ie smaller ripples perhaps.

overall great work. :slight_smile: