A red cabin

Hello Blender Community,

I would like to show you my latest project made in Blender and rendered in Octane version of Blender. It is noncommercial project based on commercial version originally rendered in Cycles in another lighting/season scenario.

This time I wanted to focus more on environment and warm autumn look. The trees models were prepared by me, some time ago. I do not even remember when exactly. Oak trees were made using Meshroom and blended with The grove 3d add-on and Birches were made using Meshroom/Reality capture and Speed tree.

Leaves were scattered using Graswald

For more shots, please visit my Behance site: https://www.behance.net/gallery/106720301/A-red-cabin

Take care:)

40 Likes

Oh, that’s weird. There is a lot of questions about this work in facebook archviz groups, but here no one would like to ask anything? or write anything? Can I ask for feedback?

It looks really great. Except for the car. It is too clean. At least the tyres require some dirt. But even with that it still looks realy great.

1 Like

No, because I already said what I have to say on facebook group. :yum:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Yeah I know, I should pay more attention to Carpaints etc. However, I miss V-ray carpaint material so much. For the most of the cases it was good out of the box. I was thinking about painting dirt on the tires, but most of the time I share models between projects so decided to not touch it at all

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Super Realistic

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi guys, I wrote a making-of, which is available on Blendernation :slight_smile:

Wonderful scene - love all the leaves! Great job!

I know, right?! Are we ever going to get a V-Ray version for 2.8/2.9??? Ugh! :frowning:

I’m, afraid that we are on the latest position in their schedule.

1 Like