A reference guide color codes needed - edges take on many colors but I cant find meaning anywhere

So it would be nice to find a list of colors and their meanings. Maybe there in the preferences someplace or written into the python code. Or maybe someone has a list.

got to wiki blender and start reading the intro to blender

in beginning there is a description for all the colors used and their meaning

happy bl

I have watched many tutorials on blender. Been working with it for a few years now.
Searching for shortcuts in the preferences does work.
AND Looking in the preferences under themes it shows what each color means.
So to find what all the colors mean in blender it all there in the preferences.
A person can learn many things about blender without knowing this key information.
I watched many videos for beginners but somehow I was not fully aware of how powerful the information in preferences was.
The thing here with working with Blender is that when your aggravated and your limbic system has been set off - Your mind shuts down and so does your memory - Thats what flight fight does - SO if your mad its very much time to take a break and breath deep and in a rhythm for a while. It truly will calm the the body and mind. Blender is complex and very many little details need to be considered. overlooking little things can cause a mess.

Thanks for the post Ricky

And where is that?

I went here: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Main_Page

I didnt find any color guide so far. pointing where is a thing , giving the actual link is better, no?

i guess the doc have been change and updated for latest Bl version

colors are part of a theme in blender which can be change or you can find other theme on the web

see this link here

Themes — Blender Manual

happy bl