A room. Har har.

I decided to grace y’all with my horrible ‘room’ entry that I ‘finished’ (read: tailed off) in time, but didn’t actually get around to entering thanks to photobucket decided that all the albums didn’t exist. As you can probably tell, it sucks. Fortunately, you can’t not vote for it, because it’s not in the running :stuck_out_tongue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/fudje/3d_stuff/blender_wc/LeRoomThumb.jpg
Le Room

:o

Wow! Is that Yafray maxed out with bump-mapping, radiasity, ray-tracing, caustic!? It must have been over 2M faces!!!

You never cease impressing me!!!1 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

How did you guess? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what I did with my entry, bro!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Holy, I just looked at it and I realized that OSA is off the roof, man, a 512 Full OSA!!! :o :o :o Your computer must be crazy.

good start.
i think the shadow from the light (on the ceiling) is way to sharp
and the carpet is stretched…
and it looks more like a halway, so either make it wider or you could like add doors that lead of :slight_smile:

wait…does that mean the wc is over?! NOOOOO!!! i started a room… :frowning:

It’s possible to swim in your room ? With all that free space, you can add a swimming-pool at least ! :wink:

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH this should go onto the splash screen on blender 2.35 , good god this mustv taken alot of time espeically the floor!!! :smiley:

This gets the prize for most spammiest thread!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Nice first start though, I’m trying to model a Jag as my first (DISASTER!) %|

Please don’t feed the trolls.

Um, it’s nice if you wanted a quick job, now just add a ton of stuff to it.

It’s supposed to be weird an elongated (Hence I had to add a nice hemilight to actually be able to see most of it), and the virtual lense is like, 12mm, so it’s pretty warped again (Unfortuantely this doesn’t have to curvy effects it should :()

There was going to be more stuff (I hadn’t considered a swimming pool, but did have a beach recliner planned, so that would go with it), but I ran out of effort-monger nanites.

Clearly you’ve never seen the “Yellow Cube with Interesting Lighting” (I think that’s right) thread :P.

Here it is. Enjoy.

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16126&highlight=cube+interesting+lighting

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Yeah, I know it’s way before my time…