I just have begun to do some very first steps in this BlendWorld, therefore
sorry if I will ask you pretty simple questions sometimes…
I am going to create some animation by using Blender and I am wondering in right ways of creation the all stuff, which going to be involved in there.
E.g. there should be a Car, a Tree, and a Bird characters.
Also, by scenario, there should be some Car crash which hits into the Tree, the Car wheels go out from the Car, The Bird falls from the Tree into the Car, and the Tree falls onto the Car with the Bird inside.
Pretty simple action
The questions are below and all points is regarding right professional rules:
- Do I need to create the Car parts separately and then assemble (e.g. the wheels, the body, etc)?
- How to create 2D background around scenes (if 2D is possible to use in the animation by Blender)?
- Do I need to name all objects by unique names insure I can manipulate of any objects in any time?
- Do I need to keep them in different layers?
- Do I need to keep a Camera in different layer?
- Do I need to keep Lights in different layer?
- Do I need to save and keep all characters separately in some character’s library(or so) for the future using?
So actually, all questions are pointed in summarise: how you guys have organised this working structure of your hardDisks in terms of all stages(creation characters, texturing(mapping) them, creation the backgrounds, animations, adding sounds, and rendering?
Thanks in advance,