A simple game

Hi,
I do not know how to play this game? I already tried to click,enter on that but it could not
display the game.Someone tells me how to play and how to start this game?
Thanks.

Press P? :eyebrowlift2:

Great game and great idea. I don’t know if you are planning any upgrades on it but I would be for some more spawn places (maybe in the middle of sides) and some more randomness of spawning. Like someone said, it can be cheated by diamond moving now. Or adding something to pickup (lives, or +score objects) so you would be pressed to get somewhere.
It’s very impressive game. Most addictive BGE game for me :slight_smile:

And one more question. Would you mind using this idea in my own game in future? (not in BGE but in Python - Pygame)

DARN everyone say its a great game and I’m there clicking furiously on the play button but its not working !!! I tryed with and without glsl, I have 2.48, and I get this same sh*ting error :ba:.

calm down rewii93, its just a game

Lol! I made the exect same game a few days ago xD But with a little better lay out =’]

I played for like 2 hours and got 500. Awesome Game.

Really simple game. thats what makes it fun to play ^^,
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7829/98467213.jpg my score :smiley:

A game, in my humble opinion, is anything but “simple.” Granted Strayfire is nothing on par with most big-time commercial games like Quake,It’s a Simple Game. Dedicated to soccer games in the United States wherever and whenever it can be (easily) found and with a specific interest in Major

Awesome game! I am really impressed by the high score thing. Great job!

Hi There
This is Wennellynn
Im new in this site!
I hope i can have more friends here!
Great job. The first blender game I have ever played and I’m most impressed. In the next version, you’ll have to make levels or something, so the diamond technique suggested by Dayanto is not a ticket to a massive score.
Thanks to all.
Good Luck!

Simple yet great concept! I got addicted XD

I managed around 230 I think…

Well done. I really appreciate these kind of ideas

Game is awesome only problem, presentation, needs to be easier to open.
One file games are the best.
Games that show up and tell you what to do are essential.

1. I could imagine this being the next killer Iphone App.

peace,
-nick

Highscore: 115! Woop! This Game is amazing! All hail amjh, a king among men!

My highscore is around 105, with the collision logic turned off (making me invicible) it was 999. Invisibility is great!

You feel like a running back when you play that game :slight_smile:
good job.

very cool game, I’m impressed about how fast i could play it! My compliments.

Nice game, simple but addctive!

High score: 40!!! :yes:

I’ll try it out:)