A smashed up car and human like driver.

Before I even start, or before any of you even think about saying what looks messy or such, I must tell you that my computer is really really weak. So weak, I can only handle about 40000 polygons with 15fps. So I am very limited on what I can do. Anyway, I made a Human-like woman driving a pretty banged up car. I mostly had to use textures for the ground and such due to the lack of machine strength.

More specifically, I’m still running these components:
Intel Pentium B940 Mobile processor (Equivalent to a Pentium 4 at 2.80Ghz)
4GB RAM
and a sluggish 192MB of intergraded video memory.
Anyway, what do you guys think? For a 16 year old with a really weak computer?
Also, the bumper is really dented if you couldn’t tell:

And above the grill is indeed a texture mapping error.
I never originally wanted to let this go into public eyes, but I just eventually felt like showing it off.

Making the best with what you have, and doing a fine job of it.

Wow thanks! I’m already ready to make production grade films… But my laptop and my wallet isn’t. But when I do get some cash, what processor do you recommend? As of now I’m going for an AMD FX 8320 since It’s only $150 and really powerful.

I really wish I could answer that questions but I know software not computers. Some one will give you the correct info though.

i know how it feels to have a slow computer xD but looks good , remembers me a video game , i don’t know about specific processors models, but in my opinion your best move would be to get a good gpu unit :slight_smile:

Allright, thanks for the complement on the picture though!

to speed up things you could do compositing and bakeing, in one of my animations i rendered the reflections at low res then composited them with the hi res, i also did shadows seperate!

I never knew these even existed, I should look into them. Rendering isn’t my problem, it’s being able to run very many polygons.