A strong anthropomorphic character (Finished)

Hi everyone,
after i saw a 3d artist making a character with loops in the shoulders and pecs of the character i think in change my way to model a character,that’s my first model with apparent muscles the before of this didn’t have a muscle structure and i think in make this character using this way.

It’s my first time making in this form and i having fun with the process, i have some problems but i have fun in fixing this problems,maybe some muscles is out of you position, i’m using a human anatomy to guide in the model and canine anatomy to mix the structures.

Don’t look to the head,he doesn’t will be modeled,i will create a new more after a while. :upside_down_face:

What do you think?
i searching for tips, critiques for the model, i intend to post the result more later. :smiley:

UPDATE-1:
the arms and legs are finished,going to head now.

UPDATE-2
After a lot of alterations and deforms, i Finished the face and your loops :smiley:

Solid, mapped and Subdivided

UPDATE-3
Doing now the hair and texturing process, and fixing some bugs.
I’m so happy with the results,i will do my best in the rigging and texturing.
NOTE: the eye patch it is not textured yet.

UPDATE-4
Rigging and posing, happy sunday!
i will work more in the lighting soon.

UPDATE-5
We have animations now, yey!

Critics are very welcome!

2 Likes

Looks pretty good, was that a technin that you used because u’re not good with character creation or are you just experimenting?

1 Like

Hi Kit_Zoro,
i’m experimenting new forms to model a character better.

UPDATE-1:
the arms and legs are finished,going to head now.

1 Like

This is cool and not worth pointing out really, but brings a smile to see a small face in the stomach muscle area. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uh oh, ok,i wil correct this.
Thanks!

Oh, I wasn’t pointing out a flaw, just something curious I saw that others probably won’t notice. A very interesting looking figure. Looking forward to seeing it finished. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks I understand, another modeler also noticed this curious detail.
:smiley:

thanks again, I will bring the finished and updated version soon.

1 Like

UPDATE-2
Face finished, with mapping and loops.
:smiley:

UPDATE-3
Now texturing and hairing the character, i’m so HAPPY with this!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

UPDATE-4
Rigging and posing, happy sunday!
i will work more in the lighting soon.

UPDATE-5
Animations and new renders.

New animation, now running in four paws, i’m close to finish the character :slight_smile:

UPDATE-6
FINISH!

1 Like