A Sweet Little Dream (Animation)

I know :frowning: hehe thank you so much! :slight_smile:

I agree with what’s already been said, the perfection of the animation combined with the excellent execution of modeling/materials/lighting make this a joy to watch. Great work!!!

Nice work!

oh man this is so fantastic if i dont know about this i would say this is real , i always want to reach to this level but do to my pc level i cant even do a normal render on cycle,s :slight_smile:
great job

That’s a very cute scene and wonderful, beautiful work. Good job sir!

Thanks dude!!! :smiley:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Gorgeous! I love it. Just one thing, I am not who to criticize but I if the wind sound is that loud shouldn’t the flowers be moving? Everything else just grazes perfection in my opininon. :slight_smile:

really, it’s wonderfull and great, you let me touch a dream. ONE DAY, i will try to do the same good work :slight_smile:

Great job! Thanks for sharing!

So very beautiful and perfect!! I love the depth of field shift. It is over way too soon!

Holy nutt-butt Batman! Beautiful, you did a great job with pretty much every aspect. I love the sound effects and the lighting. Very beautiful assets combined with beautiful composition. Awesome.

Congratulations for your top row, Sebastian! You deserve it. I’ve just watched your inspiring video again. Have a nice day :wink:

Thank you very much for your kind words Mr. Chuan, you seem to be a very kind person.

Cheers!
Seb.

What to say that does not been said already … hm … wait…

ouch - ASTONISHING!

Sincerely, Jan

Beautiful animation!
Congratulations!

Gotta love tests that evolve into more than that! Nice work!:slight_smile:

Love it! Incredible work :eek: especially the atmosphere.

Very nice, just the focus seems to be a little too accurate…
A tiny bit of focus pumping would bring more life to this part…^^