A.T.L HORUS [~~updated link~~]

hi…
this is my version of Ed Giddings ‘dominance’…the moment i saw that beauty, i knew i had something to do. i dont think this came anywhere near it…but guess it was worth the try.

it still needs some work on texturing and lighting…but i’ve had enough already!!

http://horusbay.netfirms.com/

and tell me…would anyone care to see a small anime of this??

ooopsss…copy the link and paste :smiley:

Very impressive. I would like to see a small animation of it.

WOW!!! well…this ship is awesome! I really think it’s a great starship! One of the best I ahve seen in blender!

If you are interested in the making of a movie project drop me a private message… :wink:

I hope you’ll send me a message…bye!

SAAAAWEEEEEEET!

sorry guys…i dunno what happend, but the site seems to have ripped me…will upload soon. :frowning:

prolly because you posted images without opening them thru an html file.

yup! i’m sure they ripped me…but i did have a valid htm which linked to some other stuff. anyway pls chek out the new link…and let me know ur comments.

Speakin of which…THX ALL!!!

X-WARRIOR:
i’d certainly msg u…but as for now, i’ve already rendered a small anime…just have to work on the sound and then upload. i’ve posted a frame in the site…so pls chek it out.thx.

THAT´S A SWEEEEEET LOOKING SHIP! Very detaile, very nice and big-looking!

wow, thats very detailed! and the engine flares are so nice looking… stars look like snow in the flyby… this is a great looking spaceship :o

Stunning, truly. Nice nice work. :slight_smile:

the ship looks great ! the textures are on the money. I do think there should be some flame or light extending further from the engines, but just my opinion. good work

thx again!

BaDbOyHeRe:

i’d say the textures look horrible. yep! i’ve messed a lot, tryin to get it look right…but somehow…just didnt work. …so for the sake of sanity, i left it alone.
regarding the exhaust…i wuz thinkin of adding a burst (of gases/particles) durin an escape scene or something.

Very nice,

I expecially like the engine halos :slight_smile:

Stefano

very very nice. I guess the last time I looked the links weren’t working. Glad I checked again. Well done.
Paradox

uhmm…did you already mail me? cause I didn’t get any message from you. If you haven’t already sent one…send me one as fast as possible so I can organize thing…cause some part of the story will be “added/change” if you accept to join us :wink:

Again I want to say that your ship rock! I really like the ngine glow!

:o :o :o :o

malefico.