A tea cup and an aquarium...thingy.

Hi,this is my first post in this section of the forum :slight_smile: .

Anyways,here is my drawing of my mom’s tea cup and an aquarium where we place cookies(sorry,cant remember how its called in English,im not from an English speaking country) :stuck_out_tongue: .

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r185/EduKor/Scan10002.jpg

What do you think?Comments,crits,anything. :slight_smile:

Also,the reason why theres so many shadows and “half-shadows”(or whatever they are in English) is because I have a lamp in my room which consists(spelled right?) of 4 light sources…damn,I really need to learn English better. :smiley:

So,comment please and critisize,too,because I know its not perfect(like the shadows are kinda weird),so I want to know what you think should be worked on better.

I think it came out pretty well(I think Im not too bad of an artist :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :o What do you think?).

Hey i really like this.

The perspective is correct, and your handling of the shadows is very good.

I think cookie jar is a good enough translation!!

Looks very good mate!!

greenlig

Very good handling of shadows of transparent reflections

WahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAH!!! Cookie aquarium! Dear God, my spleen busted!

Just kidding. That’s a really great drawing.

Thanks for the replies,guys. :slight_smile:

Cookie jar,right,forgot that.Thanks :smiley: .

It took me a while to finish this drawing,because I didnt have enough free time,but Im satisfied with how it turned out. :slight_smile:

Now off to draw something else…

See ya…kind of. :wink:

Congrats, this is is really well done. You’ve made the glass look excaclfully the way it should or at least could. Hope to see some more drawings by you soon. What pencils did you use?

yes thats one great image there! and another way to call it would be a bowl i belive… oh and welcome to the traditional forum, greetings from estonia :wink:

Howdy,neighbour! :wink: !

Thanks for the comments,guys :slight_smile: .