A Tv

I’m still not even sure what this was supposed to be, aside from what it obviously is. The Tv was something I had started modeling out of boredom during classes and I just opened the blend file this morning and did the simple environment. Nothin special, but there it is anyways.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/themikeman/tv.jpg

Wow! Thay is so hot! yu are good at thes stuff. Blender is so coo! That is preatty. Are you a woman? no to be rude but it is very coulorifull. Verry nice though. :wink:

lmao…nope not a woman.

rofl :o

DarthArtist…just how old are you ? geez…

if you want my opinion…work on this some more…put a little more effort into it and make yourself proud !

pls dont lock cause of one idiot whos intentions are clear (refering to darthstar)

Thats darthARTIST yu can read not? I was not trying to be idiot. I’m sorry. But image is wierd.

DarthArtist you funny French guy. I know you’re not doing it deliberately, but I have to say your French charms do not translate well to English. I say this coz I know a few French people, half the time I thought they’re were having a go at me, but after you know them a while, they’re really like that.