A Vader Fan-Film - Looking for a 3D Team

I’ll be creating a series of nine fan-films of the character, Darth Vader from Star Wars into a 3D animated movie series.

Here’s the things I’ll need volunteers for:

1. Environment
    I’ll be needing environments to fit the film series for the Vader fan series. The environments can be of different planets of the Star Wars universe. Look up Wookiepedia for the different planets you can make.

2. 3D modeling
    I’ll a few modelers who can be modeling Vader and other kinds of species for the fan series. Again, look up Wookiepedia for references.

3. Soundfx
    I’ll need a lot of sound effects for the series’ nine fan-films. They can of Vader’s breathing, lightsaber clash sounds, blaster sound, etc. that I’ll need for the films. I’ll create a small clip before production truly begins on the series.

4. Voice Actors
    I’ll need a couple of voice actors who can voice the characters. I’ll need ten males, and four females, to be voicing the characters that may come for the concept of the original trilogy series of films in the Star Wars world.

5. Soundtracks
    I am specific in need for music to the series. The tones can be cinematic, they can be dark and intense in tones. Just specific for the action scenes that is within the films.

6. Special effects
    I’ll need VFX for the films more importantly. The VFX can be in the near style of the original trilogy’s, but with more original feel to it. At least one talented special effects user will I need for the VFX in the series, and will be in the end title of the videos on YouTube when they’re done in post-production.

That’s about it for what I have in need for this new series of mine. I’ll be making the series in Blender 2.8 when its final version is out. I’ll be animating the whole thing within the program, so production will be a little slow and a bit in-between of the unmade schedule for the release date.

Until I get a new computer, I’ll see if I can gain more experience with Blender from my tutor.

This is Dawn, I’ll await your response if you’re interested with helping me.

Hi, i can try to make some interior object for scenes or smaller parts of models. Contact me.