A vote.....

I do not know how to do a poll, so i guess this will have to do.

What do you think should be done with respect to CD?
You know, I do think that most folks are cool, Is it just me, or is this one wacked?
Sorry folks, I am just getting a bit tired.

i dont agree with you at all…i dont hate you or anythin…but leave this to the mods or administrators…if they think it is appopriate for CD to go…they will take action…and u cant do anythin bout it if they don kick him out the forum.

just put him on your fucking ignore list if your sick of him, instead of making threads about how sad he makes you.

yea i agree with Lua dont take things to measures you cant handle and deal with…

closed…

f

ucking ignore list

FIL …I like that

haha free_ality.

don’t usually use that word on forums, but all the hype is getting really annoying. he’s one person, and he can’t annoy you if you ignore him. FIL… that should be added to the internet acronyms.

im feeling left out…wat does FIL mean?

f____ ignore list
duh.

oh my bad…lol

This is going too far. Sure, CD has the tendency to get threads locked, but it’s indeed best to ignore him. That way we don’t look like soulless bastards and he can continue whining.

Oh man, I am such an idiot! Of course, CD, the one we love to hate!

I say ban both of you.

You seem to create more threads relating to CD than CD does himself. It’s like you feed each other.

Agreed…

Since Valarking hasn’t showed up yet…

yo Alden,where do u get ur hilarious pics from…i know the fluffy one but where do you get the other ones?

Check your inbox.

You seem to create more threads relating to CD than CD does himself. It’s like you feed each other.
OK, OK. I’ll stop.
Peace folks…
(starve the dragon!)

Heh, amen to that…