Aaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY TIME I POST, IT TAKES HOURS (AND IF NOT, THEN WHOEVER FINALLY ANSWERS IS RUDE!) TO ANSWER MY POSTS! I DON’T UNDERSTAND! AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING TREATED LIKE THIS!?:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WHATS GOING ON!?!?!?!?:mad:

Ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, people here have, oh, I don’t know, lives? You know, that don’t involve the Internet? Sometimes it can take days before you get a response. Patience, young grasshopper.

And, yes, you are the only one getting treated like this. It’s a conspiracy, I tells ya!

OWW, OWW, that hurt my ears! Was that a scream?

maybe because you demand answers from people and are impatient? just a thought. nobody here has ever been rude to me I wasn’t rude to first.

I have a five year old daughter and she just got the idea in her head she was entitled to desert if she ate her dinner I had to explain to her that desert was a treat or luxury and she should ask nicely and not demand if she wanted something extra from me or Mom. I hope your post is a joke because my response is not. Its a lesson you should have learned when you were 5.

what happened!!?!?

Yeah, it’s because you’re a huge idiot and your posts must not be worth replying to except maybe to make fun of you for being a douchebag.

<3

edit: haha, maybe it’s because your threads are usually like this one:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=80410

What are you, 12 years old?

1 Like