Abandoned Cave - Stylized Game Environment

Long time no see - two more areas are now under construction. And interior and a marketplace like place :smiley:
I hope you like them and as always - I am happy about every comment.

2 Likes

1 Like

Dont forget to scroll to the top. I’ve posted several pictures.
And last, but not least here is a free goodie for you :smiley:

you can find the download under the following link:

It would be happy, when you press the follow button :smiley:

1 Like

I have nothing but good to say. The TLC is really good. I’m a noob when it comes to 3D modeling, but I’m a beast at composition, and I adore the off red+blue theme here. Too many game designers try and throw every single color into their work; This is a great example of when less means more. Red, blue, with earthen accents. Really brings out the details like the fire, lights and details.

Great work.

tat is an ideal

I am glad you like my work and I think talking about modelling here is pretty pointless. All standard stuff and standard PBR textures.
Well, some blueprints and shaders are a bit special, but this isn’t content for a Blender Forum :smiley:

Anyway - I have new content for you. The cave inside the cave ^^

1 Like

Is this Blender Game Engine or EEVEE or what?

Truly gorgeous by the way!

Hi Iridesium,
thanks for your kind words!

All of this is rendered with the Unreal Engine - no post process effect so far.

The last area is finished. Now I have to add the real painting on the rock wall and tweak the color values.
The poster was painted by @mavorie

1 Like

Yesterday I recorded a walkthrough of the level - I hope you like it … oh and by the way.
The eye is heavily work in progress :smiley:

1 Like

I absolutely love this! The atmosphere is insane, the volumetric fog effect is of course very nice, but the assets really fit together with each other and pull the scenes together. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks @Goldenfrog

I gave the railroad station, or to be more precise, the tunnel a bit of more love.
But this is for now really done :smiley:

The childrs room got some love, too … and I added kids drawings.

2 Likes

Recently everything is done and I am working on my written thesis, but here and there the level gets some improvment.

I found two totally talented voice actresses, Haley C. McCarthy and Chloe Liao and both recorded 17 lines for narration and here you can hear an example.

I hope you like it as I do :smiley:

In this example you can listen to Haley C. McCarthy - be sure you visit her twitter page!
https://twitter.com/haleymccvo

Did you import the textures separately (STL) or export to a UE4 readable format (includes textures)