Abandoned Military Base

For my first pot on this wonderful forum i’d like to get some feedback on this project I’m working on. Its an abandoned military base that is all rusty and overgrown. I put a lot of work in this so i hope its good!:slight_smile:
I did some postprocessing in Photoshop to make the picture more interesting.

Heres the picture in 4K http://imageshack.com/a/img910/9679/oVANTO.png

It is a good image of abandoned and overgrown buildings. But it does not look much like any military base I have ever seen. In the first place, military bases tend to accumulate ‘temporary’ buildings as they grow, and the saying is: “nothing is as permanent as a temporary building.” I’d expect to see barracks and mess halls made of framing and sheet metal in some stage of disrepair. Quonset huts. Military bases haven’t been constructed like fortified bunkers since the Maginot line that was supposed to protect France from German aggression. Or perhaps French Foreign Legion posts.

You know who does build buildings like that? Telephone companies and utility companies, who have expensive and critical machinery inside the buildings, but don’t expect to have a lot of people there, so they build to thwart random thieves and terrorists.

But, whatever it is, it’s well done. Good work.

Welcome to BlenderArtists :smiley: