About learning 3DCG, Blender, Career Paths, and Other Things

Depending on which area you want to really put a strong focus on, really helps you to redirect all of your learning effort in a much more organized way.

I just remembered (with my random access memory) one answer I gave a while back ago. Some guy wanted to get into 3D package-product visualization ASAP. I consider that this example is great in terms of having a specific hard goal and an end-result to meet.

Tell me about 3d illustrations. I make some art in 3d way - #2 by const

This makes things hundred times easier, not in terms of trying to make things sound easy (become a 3D pro in 24 hours), but in terms of being able to create a work schedule for the next 3-6 months and stick to it daily and having a hard goal to hit.

If someone has figured all things out from the start and has the superhuman dilligence to get through the schedule, the only problem is what color their Lambo should be (yellow or pink? :P).

From what I understand so far 99% of all difficulty is to figure out why doing things in a certain way vs another way, or why some recipees work and others are nonesense… And it is all figured out through experimentation unfortunately that takes time.

2 Likes