about node editor Violet and Gold highlight

hi whenever i press D or I the color changes to Violet Or Gold

Q1> what is the use of it and when ?
Q2 > is there a way to disable this function at input editor ?

Edit : I notice the properties editor window is also doing same function it change to color violet and yellow if i press D or I

thank you very much for answer

Yellow = The value is keyframed at the current frame
Pink = The value has a driver

Add keyframe = shortcut I
Add driver = shortcut D

RMB on the value to delete keyframes and/or drivers

Why are you pressing D or I if you don’t want a keyframe or driver, what were you hoping to happen ?

Hi I accidentally discover this function and curious what does it do

i tried using node wrangler for new workflow of shortcut and use the function
( node.nw_batch_change )… where it override the current blend type to another
and it happens that i use a shortcut letter ( I ) and upon triggering the shortcut it accidentally colorize it and curious what does it do

and thank you for answers at first i dont know how to get rid of colors because sometimes i accidently colorize the node if i hit the I + the cursor position is at drop down box selection of blend mode

Q2 > since there is rmb button for call menu for adding driver or keyframes is it possible to remap the default I and D into another or disable it

Q2 > since there is rmb button for call menu for adding driver or keyframes is it possible to remap the default I and D into another or disable it
File / User Preferences / Input. Change or disable the appropriate shortcuts. Then save the settings

thank you for response

but i cant find it … i tried searching at search box using keybindings

edit : maybe its hard coded or not editable
i will just be careful not to point cursor at blendmode dropdown so it will not trigger

thank you again