Abundance Mindset

I share with you an interesting concept I’ve found on the internet and visualized it in my work:

"Abundance Mindset: This type of mindset is based on the belief that there’s more than enough of everything, for everyone. And all that’s required is an ability to see things as they truly are and not by a sense of lack.

Having an abundance mindset, rather than a scarcity mindset, can be a determining aspect in your life, not only in how you live it but also in how you lead it… This could actually change your entire life, as changing what you believe to be true often becomes your reality." :relieved:

34 Likes

I like your stuff.

1 Like

Wonderful concept this Abundance Mindset. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you! :partying_face:

1 Like

You’re #featured! :tada:

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Holy shit I didn’t know this had a name ! Thinking “there might not be enough” leads one to accumulate and worry a lot, when the simplest wisdom is to take less, and fear not. I used to call that “the ailment of the capitalist” to myself. A natural consequence of being a hunter gatherer out of their element, in a world of abundance ? Not for everybody, of course.
I’m so happy it has a name. It feels more legitimate now.

Nice picture !

3 Likes

Is this part of Woodo?

I thought the leaves on the blanket were parts of a protruding mesh. They look a bit odd to me.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Yes, this is a part of a bigger scene in the future (I hope) Woodo game. :blush:

Haha, I didn’t notice the leaves. I agree they aren’t placed well! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:blush: I’m pleased that this description was useful for somebody! Btw “the ailment of the capitalist” - is also a worthy name :wink:

1 Like