Ace - Sketchbook

This is just insane! WOW! :smiley:

awesome! i should say WOW! again

Is Blender killing Lightwave, C4d, Modo, etc? for me yes in some aspect, but it needs some artist like Ace00.

awesome! i should say WOW! again

Is Blender killing Lightwave, C4d, Modo, etc? for me yes in some aspect, but it needs some artist like Ace00.

Hi guys!
Thank you all … I really appreciate all of this! :oI wanted to introduce you to a couple of sketches made ​​some time ago…
For lovers of Hellboy … is one of my favorite characters, my little tribute :slight_smile: and Made early in the year as a wish for happy new year to all

xrg:Thanks! :wink:

sllkriadgame: Thank you very much!

michalls:Thanks!

loren: Thank you! I think because today, despite track website frequently, rarely place my work …

Michael W:Thank you! you’re right, maybe modeler try to give precedence to the models, although very often render a model could be much improved, repaying the importance it deserves. :smiley:

Iceking: Thank you, it is a pleasure! :wink:

ng-material: Very thanks!

Onixldol: Thanks

!ookka: Thanks : )

Vicky: Thank you very much!

Audinbody:Thank you very much! :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

your sketchbook is dope as hell. You are at a level I aim for. I gotta try some of these elements. Well done sketchbook!

As soon as I saw the image in the top row I thought “this could be only a masterpiece made by Ace00”
I was correct and happy! It’s always a pleasure see a new work from you.
Your style is unique and recognizable, congrats!

Hey Alessandro, impressive sketchbook!
Some really cool concepts, great sculpting.

Great work, Ace!

Already seen most of them, great great job! Complimentoni

Can you confirm the Viking is “Blender from start to finish”? Just curios because is the first time i see an entire figure reaching this level of details, and then wondering about performance and smoothness of Blender handling such sculptures. I knew you were used to sculpt in zbrush too, i’d be really happy to know you can do the same in Blender. FIY i’m not saying you’re cheating, just positively impressed!

Cheers

Hi briefly you create huge and wonderful model and …

you used from blender in high levels and showed us blender can use for high level content.

again thank you for shared with us
I wish your work better and better in future.

Happy blender :slight_smile:

To clarify… you started with a default cube and modelled / textured everything (including teeth and eyeballs) within the four hours? Nothing was imported? Your timelapse vid doesn’t seem to show start-to-finish of the modelling process. Was this all from scratch!?! :spin: Great results.

They are so… perfect!!

wow, i am so glad we have the sketchbooks now. i do see your work the first time, missed it always. so great character sculpts, each with a strong personality. i also enjoy your videos, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Incredible sculpts. Really inspiring stuff.

Please keep them coming.

Great skills.

supercool stuff. speechless.

Very nice image!!

One of the finest sketchbook, well done.

Well, even if everyone just said it already. I will like to join them and say: “Incredible!” I might not have even have even a pinch of your skill and talent, but no one can stop me from admiring. Amazing stuff, just amazing.

Hi guys! :slight_smile:
Well what to say :spin:… :spin: wow! Thanks for the TopRow and thanks for your comments, really!
Maybe some of you have already seen! Vincent on Blender Cookie… or elsewhere :eyebrowlift2:
Modelled - Texture - Render: Blender/BlenderCycles

masterxeon1001: Thanks! :wink:

PengYou: Thank you very much Peng! :wink: :wink: Your words are always much appreciated by me!!!

0rAngE: Thanks!

model man : Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

marcoG_ ita: Thank you!I confirm I made sure the Viking entirely in Blender, the challenge was precisely this, to be able to create a competitive character, made interamentein Blender … Maybe in the future I will illustrate a video where the project! :slight_smile:
I had the opportunity to work for productions (UK) where the whole team worked modeling in Maya, I was the only one working in Blender!

JSafari:Thank you very much boy! :yes:

Lancer: Thank you!'re skeptical? I made it all in less than four hours … these are small sketch made ​​in a short time for the fun to have fun … I call them sketch of little account! :slight_smile:

1D_Inc: Thanks!

Doris: Thank you very much! is a pleasure for me to know that you like my work!
Nothing! I hope I can help someone… :wink:

Husam: Thanks!

Regnas: Thanks!!

MmAaXx: mmmhhh … I seem to know this guy… :smiley: :smiley: Thanks!

pieterv: Thanks!

axelredfield: Very thanks!

Ralmon:Hey, this makes me very happy! really thanks…

I hope I did not forget anyone! :smiley: