I’m trying to understand how to use the action Actuator well.
Are there some demos available somewhere on the forums (I’ve searched but couldn’t find)?
I couldn’t find much tutorials on the internet so I thought that it would be better to ask :
- How to mix action 1 (wave hand) and action 2 (walk)?
- How to stop action 1 (hanging) and start action 2 (falling)?
I use priorities for that but let’s say :
jump action has a priority of 10
hanging action has a priority of 8 (lower number means higher priority)
When jumping, the jump action is used, until a ray triggers the hanging action.
Ok I’m hanging, now I want to fall when I push a key (down) and I need the jump action to show. Problem : the jump action priority is higher than the hanging action’s one.
When he falls, my character keeps on playing the animation ‘hanging’.
How would you do to stop an action without relying on the priority field?
- Also, Id’ like to know how to use the Frameprop field?
- What are Loop End, Loop Stop, Play?
- How to use Action->Property?
That would be really helpful, thank you very much.