Activation USERNAME Gilles_Zimmermann

Hello!
registered this morning, by mistake I opened 2 accounts, had an answer from Bartv if I wanted to merge the 2, I said yes, but I´m not sure he got my message, I also sent the same message to the robot, again: no answer and my answers to my thread/problem are hidden… help!

You reached me :slight_smile:

I can merge them for you - which account do you want to merge into which one? (Source->Destination)

Destination will be Gilles_Zimmermann, because that´s where i started getting answers and respond, the Source I´m not sure of the name, but I think it did Gil Zim or something like it (I haven´t seen it reappear ) Thank you!

I’ll take care of it tomorrow!

1 Like

:pray: :+1: :ok_hand: I think it´s enough emoji for today :sunglasses:

1 Like

If this is the only reason, and you’d like to use the other accounts details (name, username, email etc) then we can change this too, that way you keep your posts.

no please, I filled out my profile, added photos, links, the login is saved on my browser, that´s ideal now :slight_smile: thank you!

1 Like

Hey Gilles,

sorry but I can’t find the other account anymore - what was the username?

you have me puzzled, I have only one (this one) registered in my browser registry…
At the beginning, I had problems with the password and I didn´t save the first one, waiting for confirmation, but I can´t find it anymore, maybe it was Gil Zim or something approaching, in any case I gave by both my only 2 e-mail adresses: [email protected] and/or [email protected] Maybe this helps, sorry