Actually a bit Amusing

You see, nothing leaves the internet. So, I would like to thank you all for your positive comments.
Oh dear me, this really did give a chuckle. Take care guys! Perhaps one day I can repay the complement!

[his is Google’s cache of http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-142596.html. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 19, 2009 16:51:17 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Text-only version
These search terms are highlighted:

[Blender Artists Forums](http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php) &gt; [General Forums](http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php/f-3.html) &gt; [Off-topic Chat](http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php/f-20.html) &gt;  Should <b>PIXELMASS</b> BE BANNED??????

PDA
View Full Version : Should PIXELMASS BE BANNED???
blenderman345
05-Dec-08, 18:20

I was wondering…
Pixelmass doesn’t use Blender…
Pixelmass is a spam bot…
Pixelmass wastes out time(except for the universal slot game)
and he …****************************************

What Name?
05-Dec-08, 18:21

This thread makes you no better than him.

blenderman345
05-Dec-08, 18:22

This thread makes you no better than him.
What you mean??? There’s a poll!!! :no: I only did this cuz everyone in Off-Topic Chat, is complaining about him.

VenomSeven
05-Dec-08, 18:25

No he should not.

There are people here who deserve a ban much more than pixelmass does. Get off his case already, its over with.

BTW, I didnt vote in the poll and im not going to.

Octagon
05-Dec-08, 18:35

this is a bit pathetic i must say.
you are relatively new, you have much to learn.
anyway if you have a personal problem with him, just pm a mod.

-joshua

Nickster
05-Dec-08, 18:46

this is a bit pathetic i must say.
you are relatively new, you have much to learn.
anyway if you have a personal problem with him, just pm a mod.

-joshua

Relatively new? He’s got about a thousand more posts than you! :eek::confused:
But pathetic all the same :stuck_out_tongue:

arexma
05-Dec-08, 20:11

There are 3 options:

You have to learn to read.
You talk of yourself in the majestic form.
You think that 800 (your ~postcount) is more than 1000

Azoic
05-Dec-08, 20:18

I believe the relatively new bit comes from the date joined?? niwaes since i am relatively new… this adds to my post count… to make me more… experienced :confused:

Cyborg Dragon
05-Dec-08, 21:06

Well this thread did catch me with the all caps. (which is not the thing to do in thread titles).

Look, I know you’re only 10, but here people don’t enjoy 10-year-olds acting their age like here. I may have acted similar when I was 10, but I wasn’t even allowed on the internet back then.

Alden
05-Dec-08, 21:25

I believe the relatively new bit comes from the date joined?? niwaes since i am relatively new… this adds to my post count… to make me more… experienced :confused:

I like you already.

Dudebot13
05-Dec-08, 22:36

I think you guys should just get off his case and let the moderators do their job. No matter what we think about Pixelmass, there is nothing we can do. It is up the the mods in the end. I know they know about him, they lock his threads a lot. And if they wanted to ban him they would of done it by now so just either get over it or avoid him. No use starting a hate thread over it.

And I am not voting either, I don’t see it as my decision, good luck guys :stuck_out_tongue:

lukus
05-Dec-08, 22:41

Well this thread did catch me with the all caps. (which is not the thing to do in thread titles).

Look, I know you’re only 10, but here people don’t enjoy 10-year-olds acting their age like here. I may have acted similar when I was 10, but I wasn’t even allowed on the internet back then.Fuck off kansas

blenderman345
05-Dec-08, 22:41

Ok, ok it’s a bit pathetic… but I think I sound like him now…
So I have to say in a 10 year old way, I’m sorry all. :frowning:

Alltaken
05-Dec-08, 23:00

A little pointless.

Its up to the Mods to ban people, its not really a popular vote system.

If you have issues with individual posts, use the ‘Report Button’ that looks like a little stop sign at the bottom of a post.

If Mods notices single users coming up time and again they will be banned.

vBulletin® v3.7.3, Copyright ©2000-2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

:smiley:

So…what’s the point of this thread again? You want people to resurrect that old thread and vote on your banning or something?

I really need to quit clicking on the off topic section apparently.

Have a great day!

Unfortunately there many including yours truly who on aspire to reach your level of notiriety.

No doubt if in the future I get a thread along the lines as you dear pixelmass, it’s only because I stood on the shoulder of a giant such as yourself. Blessings to you great one!