I have searched similar 3ds on this forums but I can’t get it to work. For sure I’m missing something but don’t know what…
I have rendered a 15 sec animation (actually in avi) and want to add a sound clip of the same length. Is it possible to do this in Blender ? I’m using Mac Os X 10.4 and Blender 2.46.
So far I’ve tried this:
- Open the .avi file under the VSE
- Add the.wav file in the VSE
- In the Render buttons choose Do Sequence
- Choose the FFMPEG encoder
- Step 4 pops up some audio settings, choose Multiplex audio
- Render animation
But this doesn’t absolutely work :no:. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks.