I am using the Add Object Actuator to add a Drum to my scene. The drum responds to a click (Left Click + Mouseover sensors).
My scene has an empty that, when I press P adds a drum to the scene and then moves 1 bu to the right. That works fine. I can add multiple drums no problem.
However, the clicking is messed up. Here is how:
- I start the game
- I add a drum by pressing P. This responds to clicking on it fine.
- I add a second drum by pressing P. It is added to the 1 bu right of the first (as expected). But now the first drum does not respond to clicking, and stranger still is that clicking on the second drum makes the first drum respond. But the oddness continues…read on.
- I add a third drum. Now the first drum still does not respond to clicking but the second responds to exactly 1 click then stops responding. Clicking the third makes the first respond.
- This continues onward.(Add 4th drum -> 3rd drum responds once and clicking 4th activates first)As I am writing this, I am testing the problem too, and there are many more peculiarities. I have attached a .blend (open it and start the game in the 3D View screen) where you can see these for yourself.
The blend file: http://www.quickfileupload.com/460ClickProblem.blend
- Try adding four drums immediately and then trying to click the second or third.
- Try adding a second drum, testing it, and then add the third and immediately add the fourth. Now test the third and notice the second and third respond.Anyone know what is going on?