[Add-on]Align UV Island

Now it worked!
Thank you so much, these are some uberfine operations!

You are most welcome :o

Version 1.0.5:

• Performance improvement for ‘Pack together’.

Note: If you get an error that says ‘ZeroDivisionError: division by zero’ then please check if you have any UV islands that are zero in size ; they appear as a dot in the UV editor - Usually these islands are created when you unwrap you object then you add some geometry to the object.

Spdb3d nice improvement.
I have a question cou we also use 2 vertices for the Align operation?

Yes you can.

Great addon, but I found a bug. When I select an edge with “Keep UV and edit mode selection in sync” mode enabled, I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/lissanro/.config/blender/2.79/scripts/addons/Align UV Island.py", line 442, in execute
    main(context)
  File "/home/lissanro/.config/blender/2.79/scripts/addons/Align UV Island.py", line 94, in main
    ab = [uve[0].x - (uve[0].x + uve[1].x)/2  ,  uve[0].y - (uve[0].y + uve[1].y)/2 ]
IndexError: list index out of range

This error can happen even if option “Keep UV and edit mode selection in sync” is disabled: if an island already aligned and I try align it again, I get this traceback too.

wow! Pack UV islands while maintaining their size is a perfect function! Any chance you will update this to 2.8?

This is awesome looking Add-On. Is there any possibility of updating it to 2.90 version? Thank you for your great work!
-ramin

ohh. packing is not working in 2.9 ;(

3.1 fix

line 29 : my_bool : BoolProperty(

line 33 : my_float : FloatProperty(

1 Like

Thank you very much for this fix!!! I can confirm it works in 3.3 as well!!!

Cheers.

Are there any updates to this? Have you guys gotten this addon to work on 3.5?