[ Add-on Discussion - Do you need to develop this addon? ] "Noter" Addon

:+1: If you think this idea of the addon is good, then leave like to “Good Idea” reply.

:-1: If you think this idea of the addon is bad and you don’t need this addon, then leave like to “Bad Idea” reply.

Hello everybody. I am the developer of “Set Precise Mesh” addon and decided to start developing a new addon called “Noter”.

But first I would like to know your opinion, whether it is worth developing it and what things you would like to see in it.

This addon should help you remember some important points related to working in Blender by creating notes. It should be especially helpful in teamwork. For example, if you are exchanging a blender file with someone and you need to tell the person you are sending what to do.

2 Likes

:+1: Good Idea

2 Likes

:-1: Bad Idea

1 Like

… how would this be different from creating a note in the text editor? Or creating some non-renderable text?

1 Like

Thanks for question. I want to make an addon in such a way that you can annotate a specific object or scene. It is also planned to implement a global notification system using nodes. Thus, you can do something like a schema that will represent a chain of actions, for example, for one user or for the second if you work in a team. It is also planned to make a splash screen so as not to forget if there is anything unfinished left.

3 Likes

You can build a poll by pressing the gear icon when writing a post. Cheers

So you ll have to build also a kind of calendar inside blender.

1 Like

good idea good idea

:+1: Good Idea

You can try Noter:

3 Likes