[Add-on] Pro-Elements($)

for inspiration > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM29OBlC1-E

Right now I’m focused on perfecting my auto retopology tool, so I’ll be working on updates for this pretty soon.

Also I just put up a discount code , you can get ElementFX 20% off here!: https://sellfy.com/p/r98E/-BLENDON/
Code expires at the end of this month.

@mkbreuer
V2 is currently being worked on.

@juggie
Yes.

Pro-Elements is being reworked from the bottom up. My main focus is having a dynamic PBR workflow, so it is being prepared for Cycles & Eevee Engine.
Here is a small preview:

& a video:

Any features you guys would like included?
What’s something you wish Substance painter had?

Looks cool and promising!

Going out on a limb here as might not relate to product. Mari users often wish Substance Painter had GridWrap/Lattice like functionality to project textures from photos onto geometry. Bonus point’s if non destructive such as GridWrap/Liquify in After effects (non rasterised, original data is not destroyed but computed on demand). If you pull it off, i’ll be happy to create some promo art/showcase use.

Can pro-elements be bought at this time? The link is down.

@ AlbertoFX: Hi, I preordered InstantRetopo from you on Sellfie but I never received the product nor a refund. Can I have a copy of the product I paid for or a refund, please? I would prefer the product. Thank you.

I painted a texture on a cube but it does not show up in render view. What do I do? Thanks

Hi Albert,
this look very promising. Just to make this clear, can you confirm that the current version of Pro-elements can paint multi channels from a self made texture library? Means that i load a texture set of diffuse, roughness, normal (e.g. from poliigon.com), then load these three textures into your addon, then pain on my model, and i will get three UV based images as a result, one diffuse map, one roughness and one normal map, fit to the uv map?

If so, i will purchase it right away !

Are the textures for game work only or for film as well (over 2048)? Thanks!

@KarlAndreasGroB
It cannot paint multiple channels, in fact, that is a version 2 feature which is currently being worked on, Version 2 won’t be ready yet since I will be working on a HUGE library of Cycles/Eevee Materials, meaning it will take sometime for it to be ready, including many features. Don’t worry, future updates are always free for existing users.

@biblesinger
The texture resolutions vary , so I can’t say a specific resolution. But will say that the quality of the textures are high in detail.

v2 has a lot of work, since I plan to put more than 500 PBR materials, brushes, more textures, baking & game engine tools, transforming it into the best PBR painting/texturing/library plugin…stay tuned. My end goal is to have a full substance painter experience, so please be patient!

:eek:
Keep it up! This will be a game changer if it becomes a substance painter alternative. Will v2 allow for multi-channel painting? I saw a proof of concept video you posted a while back, hows that going? Also, will we be able to load our own textures with different channels(diffuse,roughness,normal,metal,displacement,etc) and paint? Would be nice if they could be packed into a library.

Thanks! Its getting there, I managed to get it to paint faster since it would lag when painting. Ill see if I can pack textures in a folder and load them up as a library. Right now I’m working on the materials to get it out the way.

WIP 500+ pre-packed materials.

Any idea what your plans are for pricing? Curious if you’re going to offer a discount to go from V1 to V2.

@ifcruickshank
Updates are free, It’s currently available for $45 on Gumroad.

Worn Bronze, you’ll be able to quickly modify distribution, effects, node paramaters for every material.

What do you guys think about popups? Should I include them