adding animation to my character player.....

i can add the bones and weight my character to the bones, i can make it move around using the blocks etc. with no walking seq…

i see how to add the frame range in the blocks, i just need a good tut on how to make the animations and lock off the keyframes so the rotation i do to the bones stay, ive tryed a few tests and when i move the bone and move up a few frames and go back to the frame i just worked on, the movement i did is not there any more, so there got to be a way to lock off my rotation of the bones, that i cant seam find out how to do…

i can mostly only learn by ripping something apart or seeing the steps done in action in a video, but i havnt been able to find anything to help me past this point im at now…

so any good tuts out there that might help me…

for give me for my grammer most people dont understand me very well some times, its my weakness, but my skills in art and math more then makes up for it…

It seems you need to use I> Insert LocRot, you appear to be inserting only Location (Loc) you need Location and Rotation. So press the I key and find LocRot on the menu.

alwas happens everytime i ask for help, i figure it out my self or find something on the net…

that was it was thanks, i needed to hit i…

im more use to doing this stuff in 3dmax…