[Addon] - Anim scrubber

Cool stuff! The cycle aspect of anim scrubber is awesome.

As far as getting it to work in other windows, you can just place the hotkey in the ‘Screen’ section of the input (hotkey) editor. Then it will work everywhere. I don’t think it interferes with anything there, but double check your own setup…

BTW, I thought the channel mute didn’t work either since I quickly tested on an object - but it works fine here on armatures. It would be cool to be able to isolate specific channels when multiple objects(bones) are selected.

@FrankieH i do also make everything else unselectable by using the Selection Restrictor Add-On https://lollypopman.com/2016/02/24/add-on-selection-restrictor/ it’s good stuff =)

can someone add sound scrubbing in this one ? right now it doesnt play sound while scrub , is it possible to add it ?

Cool feature like Maya. Thanks FrankieH !!!

Very useful, but with continous grab would be PERFECT! Thanks!!

Hope update for Blender 2.8 !
This is really helpful addon.

i got some spare time , so i updated it to 2.8 and added sound scrubbing functionality
animscrubberkey_v3.py (3.6 KB)

4 Likes

I’m not planning on moving to 2.8 for a while so thanks Draguu!

2 Likes

@draguu Thank you very very much, I really need it. The Blender Community is so kind and you are so amazing !!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
@FrankieH Your original Addon, I’m using it for every animation work. Thanks for your creation ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You are very welcome BrianB :sunglasses:

2 Likes