[Addon] Blend2Unity

Hi, thank you for the addon. There are a few things I have discovered when trying to work with it:

- the github and gumroad versions of the addon are different, but have the same version number - that confused me a little :)  
  • objects with multiple materials with textures tend not to export both materials and textures (I assume from the size of the package, that only the last material from material slots is exported - I don’t have Unity installed here so I can’t check). Would it be possible to export all materials with all textures?

Other than that and some crashes from time to time - absolutely gorgeous work. It is simple, and straightforward. Very nicely done. Once again - thanks a lot. Have a nice day! RC

Yo, thx for the addon but is it possible to make a really short video guide where you show and specify exactly what version of Blender and Unity you using and what are the setting in Blender material node and Unity ?

Cause I tested both Blend2Unity Gumroad and GitHub “Master” versions on latest 2.7b night build, stable 2.7b, 2.8 beta and all I keep getting are mistakes and Blender crashes. Not a single success with exporting simple Cube with Color And Normal maps only.

Unfortunatelly I could not get it through to “Magic” however if I managed to, it would be a REAL pipeline performance boost. Thx a lot in advance.

Hey, Sorry to hear that you’re encountering problems. 2.8 is unsupported right now and I’m afraid that it can be hard for me to find the time to update it. In order to export unity package you need to make sure that the material is using Principled BSDF shader node. I just tested it with 2.79b, and indeed encountered some access restriction related error - which i presume, may be caused by recent Windows update. Running Blender as with admin privilages solved the issue though. Please share the error message if It won’t work for you.

Hello, thx a lot for answering, I’ve used 2.7b stable (not latest) and the error is on the screenshot. Material is very simple just color(albedo) texture and blue normal map texture