This addon allows you to create different types of bounding geometry with default primitives
> object types: grid, cube, circle, cylinder, cone, torus, sphere & ico
> mesh types: shaded (solid), shadless (transparent), wired only (deleted faces)
> also smooth, draw all edges, add material and many more.
> look into the image for more information
Update: Version #v2.8
> small fixes
> operator menu [CTRL+SHIFT+D]
Update: Version #v2.9
> rename functions: prefix / from selected or custom / suffix
> smaller ui
ReCoPlanar is also available as standalone addon:
> now with layout switch
> Update: Version #v1.2
Download ZIP: ReBound for 2.80/2.81
- create primitives on all selected objects by copying the location, rotation and scale.
- options: customize copy properties, build collections, create materials, place origin, etc.
- create proxies as position reminder, etc.
- create shadeless cutter geometrie for boolean
- create curve object for miratools retopo / bevel-after-boolean, etc.
- or just new geometrie with less amount of vertices (low poly)
Try it: selected some objects, choose a bound type and run it.
And see Redo Last [F9] for more customization options…