Need it also! Just back from longer holidays now! I start to update this…
WIP 2.8 > first look: properties
The 2.8 version get its own thread, because there’s a lot more in it, than in the 2.79 version. …
Also the recoplanar comes as a separated addon. (See first post.)
WIP 2.8 > panel layout
Make some minor changes in panel layout: select is now a separate addon
Ready for testing: ReBound for 2.80/2.81
When it fine, it becomes an own thread, because there are more feature (set of separated addons) upcoming.
Because it happens sometimes I spend a whole day trying out a few new addons and end up having not much news, I decided to ask before try.
I don’t have a good impression what this addon is for. Maybe it’s that I never heard the terms bound and rebound. But can you tell me a use-case of this addon?
- create primitives on all selected objects by copying the location, rotation and scale.
- options: customize copy properties, build collections, create materials, place origin, etc.
- create proxies as position reminder, etc.
- create shadeless cutter geometrie for boolean
- create curve object for miratools retopo / bevel-after-boolean, etc.
- or just new geometrie with less amount of vertices (low poly)
Try it: selected some objects, choose a bound type and run it.
And see Redo Last [F9] for more customization options…
@Peetie > i create a new thread for it with a link from github…