LeoMoon LightStudio for 2.8x, 2.9x and 3.x

I came across these light textures on redditt. https://zbyg.deviantart.com/art/HDRi-Pack-1-97402522 There are 3 free packs according to the posting. You have to go to the right side of the page to download.

Those are environment maps, not light textures.

Thanks, sorry about that.

hi,

I wann use BLS again and its working with the official 2.79 Version. Now i tried the Buildbot version from yesterday and get an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\Dropbox\Programme\Blender\blender-2.79-latest\2.79\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py”, line 331, in enable
mod = import(module_name)
File “D:\Dropbox\Programme\Blender\Custom_Scripts\addons\blender-light-studio_init_.py”, line 38, in <module>
modules = developer_utils.setup_addon_modules(path, name, “bpy” in locals())
File “D:\Dropbox\Programme\Blender\Custom_Scripts\addons\blender-light-studio\developer_utils.py”, line 35, in setup_addon_modules
modules = import_submodules(names)
File “D:\Dropbox\Programme\Blender\Custom_Scripts\addons\blender-light-studio\developer_utils.py”, line 27, in import_submodules
modules.append(importlib.import_module("." + name, package_name))
File “D:\Dropbox\Programme\Blender\blender-2.79-latest\2.79\python\lib\importlib_init_.py”, line 126, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
File “D:\Dropbox\Programme\Blender\Custom_Scripts\addons\blender-light-studio\gui.py”, line 151, in <module>
from extensions_framework import util as efutil
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘extensions_framework’

The thing is, i need the new Bevel shader for a project and wanted to light with BLS.

yours
Damir

^ bake & use official

why? read more - Thread: *** Addons Breakages 2.79 master Nightly Builds)***

thx for the Headsup

Please would Blightstudio be properly integrated to 2.8 when released? I would really love it, especially if it’s finally accepted as an add-on that c,omes with blender in the user preferences

We’ll do that but Blender 2.8 has to get finalized. Everything has changed since 2.7.

And your donations will help with faster integration in 2.8 when it’s finalized.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Leomoon84 :slight_smile:
I next month i will get some extra money and i will do some donation like previous, please be patient :slight_smile: Thx for so good plugin for blender:) Really awesome work:)

1 Like

Thanks to Dario Jaeger for supporting Blender Light Studio. I’m keeping all of these donations to make this plugin compatible with Blender 2.8.

1 Like

Thanks to MoonGorilla Karol Rządczyk for supporting Blender Light Studio.

Thanks to Victor Lin and Roger Chamberlain for supporting Blender Light Studio.

Thanks to Nathaniel Westveer for supporting Blender Light Studio.

Blender Light Studio 2.3.11 is out.This version fixes profiles problem and is for 2.79b:

We’re still waiting for the final version of 2.80 to make a version for it.

4 Likes

Hello,

I wanted to give a quick update on Blender Light Studio for Blender 2.8.

There is major feature missing from Blender 2.8 currently and that’s showing different collections in different viewports.

We’re gonna port Blender Text Counter for now until this feature is added to Blender.

If you have any idea on how to show different collections in multiple viewports in the same layout, please leave it here.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Hello,

We still don’t have per-viewport collection visibility feature in 2.80.

Users of Blender Light Studio, please go to the link below and up vote for this feature:
https://developer.blender.org/T61327

Thanks.

6 Likes

Any news about update?

Hello,

This ticket is still assigned to nobody:
https://developer.blender.org/T61327

I can’t port Blender Light Studio without that feature. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello,

We’ve been waiting for per viewport visibility for so long and it doesn’t seem like it will happen anytime soon.

We’ve started to write everything from scratch with our own custom made lights viewport. And since we’re writing everything from scratch, we’ve decided to call it LeoMoon LightStudio.

I will post a beta version in a few weeks and please note LeoMoon LightStudio plugin will only work with Blender 2.80+ and will remain free.

4 Likes

This?

https://developer.blender.org/rB92736a7b75920ffe4b8016a2d097ff8e36687c70

committed on the 13th :slight_smile:

3 Likes