(Addon) Meausures Tool for Blender

Hi, I want to start developing an addon for blender that allows to create and modify measures such as minimum distances and on 3 axes, angle and radius.

In the distance, I would like to give the possibility that the designer can perform multiple measurements at once and when you want to change the distance, the selected object move to the new coordinate.

Part of angle, I want to be measured by 3 points, where the center will never change, you can set a point, and when the designer change the amplitude of the angle the other point it move to a new position.

From the radio, I want it done by 2 points, when you dial in the 3dview it draw a circle and when the designer want to change the measures, it modify in the 3dview the radio size and circle.

Can anyone give me an idea of how to do it, is that I have little experience in this area.Thanks a lot :yes:

Hello, I want to start developing an addon for blender that allows for and modify measures: minimum distances and on 3 axes, angle and radio.Alguien can give me an idea of ​​how hacerlo.Muchas thanks

I think your targets are covered by Ewoc Ruler add-on (at least partially).

http://www.ewocprojects.be/chromruler.html