[Addon] Menu Pinning for quick access (Pro version also available!)

Yep, like I said, proposal by PLyczkowski. ^^

With this Addon, we could add, the menu on the top (ADD, Select, object, etc).

woah I didnt expect that to be created. Awesome addon.

A GREAT mockup… :smiley:

-Davide

You are my Hero!

-Davide

Very good idea, thanks for sharing. Otherwise, I miss the ability to create buttons for the direct commands. With an example, the ability of pinning ‘Add’ is not a big help for people who are familiar with hotkeys. But the ability foe specific commands like ‘Add Cirvle’ is only one click, so it could speed up modeling.

Besides this I have some suggestions/ideas for making this tool more awesome and help Blender to have a better GUI overall.

1/A. Customization with preset values for the pinned menus:
Example: 3 ‘Bevel buttons’ with different naming (naming is a feature, too), like ‘Bev 0.1’, ‘Bev 0.25’, ‘Bev 0.5’. The settings behing these are pretty obvious.

1/B. Cross compatibility with other addons like ‘Hide/Unhide by type’:
What Hide/Unhide by type does is a very useful feature to hide objects by their type, like ‘hide lamps’ and so on. I really miss from Blender. Technically it would be the same ‘customizing’ feature, but here comes my 2nd suggestion:

1. The ability to use Icons for the pinned menus to save workspace. I think it is possible and could speed up accessing things.

Thanks for your time.

Great addon! Thank you very much!

Good news! The latest version is now available on the blender market:

This is great! Now I can build my own UI so to speak. O_0

What happend with the Blender Market edition?

Where do I find now the Addon? On Blendermarked it is not any more.

Now this I call a sensible and realistic Blender UI proposal!

What happens with this so flexible customizing tool

The ability to roll up the menu would be nice. Movable is really nice reminding me how blender was before, nice. Problem with a moving menu is getting lost. Properties presently has a plus tab when its closed but the properties menu with tabs are way to big. Ability to drag the a Tab to your menu where the present menu is active and let people delete the menu short cuts they don’t need as they go . Short cut Keys in the menu that remind you any keys you set and when deleted reset to its original key would be nice. If every thing was a floating node again or menu how would you be able add the menu what you want and from where?

Yea, what exactly happened to the pro version on the Blender market? I’ve been using it for a long time, and since my windows update fucked my C drive up, I need to find it again!