PARAM Tool is a simple Blender addon for pseudo “parametric” modeling.
The addon is designed to easily create and resize primitives like in simple CAD software.
The main functions of the add-on are:
- Add PARAM object into scene.
- PARAM Object contains Box, Cylinder, Tube, UV Sphere (more in future)
You can set origin of object
X: Left ; Middle ; Right
Y: Back ; Middle ; Front
Z: Bottom ; Middle ; Top
You can also set eccentricity of origin X, Y, Z
- Resizing PARAM objects and classic Blender meshes.
- You can resize objects with modifiers without any problem
The BETA version will be released in mid-May 2022.
Here is link to pre-release demo video.
What do you think about this addon? It will be useful or not?
PARAM Tool Addon released today on Gumroad
Price is $5+VAT
Link: Gumroad.com - PARAM Tool
I create demo version of the addon with full functions, only list of objects contains only Box and Cylinder.
I plan to add only some new features to the demo version in the future.
You can download demo version from Gumroad (link is same as above).
New price is $3+VAT for full version.
PARAM Tool v0.6.0 released.
Link: Youtube video
Link: Gumroad.com - price is $3+VAT for full version
New main functions:
PARAM Transform - part in video
- Classic transform.
- If no object is selected, you are editing the 3D cursor.
PARAM Shade - part in video
- Smooth and flat shade button
- Autosmooth - You can activate only on the active object or on all selected objects
Update main functions:
- Added Convert to classic mesh function.
The function deletes the PARAM properties from the object. - part in video