[Addon] PBR painter

Thanks for sharing your test, I’ve correct the issue, now work, same link of above, V2:

PBR Painter V3:

Features:

1 Like

Anfeo, here is a window I am working on. The tiles around the arch are going to be marble. The window frame and mullions are going to be wood. There is going to be concrete grout between the tiles and of course I am going to be putting glass on the windows. Can I do this with PBR Painter V3? Is there a video I can watch to show me how to use the addon or do I just need to watch a video on texture painting in blender. Do you have a manual for the addon. Thanks, Brent

Attachments

Hello
I think your PBR Painter is very handy!
I newer seen before the layer paintin in blender!!!
Autosave textures! Yes!!!
Thank you!
Can you improove it for much better quality?

1. I think it must have layer opacity slider like you done it in “Bump Opasity”
  2. Is “Bake” checkboks in new texture mean like “Bake all color layers in one”? What you say to add checkbox to bake current baking settings + add it as layer!?
  3. To add my own file name suffixes!
  4. add image layers
    May be you find this link useful
    https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?314083-Cycles-parallax-step-mapping-with-nodes

Thank you for developing!

1. good idea
  2. yes, I’ve add a bake operator to have a single layer with the current color you view, in one layer slot.
  3. suffix where? on layer?
  4. you can add image layer, what do you mean?

Cool!
3 on texture, for ex mytexture_diffuse, or mytexture_d, or mytexture_D
4 oh, i will check it, may be my mistake
Thank you!

Is it possible to export the PBR paint layers for editing in another paint application like Photoshop or Affinity Photo?