This is my first ever python script (only did c++, java and web coding before). So before you point out sucky coding practices, please remember the above sentence. I’m no pro in python. e_e
Anyway, this is basically a complete remake of Anthony D’Agostino’s plugin which was created for Blender 2.43.
Features in v1.1 (current):
- Added better material export data
- Added support for multi-vertex weights
- Added support for multi-shape keys
- Added support for large meshes.
- Surfaces are exported as ‘smooth’ by default, you need to set flat ones by yourself.
- Fixed other bugs that would cause failed imports.
Features in v1.0 (old):
- Creates an extra ‘.lwo’ option in export menu.
- Links all image paths to the lightwave file.
- Supports multi-surfaces (although there are some incompatibility issues)
- Supports multi-meshes.
- Supports multi-uv layers.
- Supports multi-vertex colors.
- Suggest them.
Download addon (current):
Download addon (old):
- Please post in this topic.
If you like my release(s) or want to help me buy a new graphics card, donate here: