Speedflow [$] - Modeling Addon

It’s a bug, I will fix it.

Edit: it’s done !

Hi pitiwazou, I’m starting to use this more seriously, and recently came across an issue where after adding vertices using Speedflow Companion, my mesh becomes transparent when in edit mode.

I do not want this! It becomes incredibly difficult to select edges after more booleans.

I’m going to try adding a vert by a different method to see if it happens again.

(Sorry for the bad video, I don’t record these much)

Hi, I will look at this!

Edit: Ok, I see, this is to see the vertex under other objects, will try to fix that.

This is by no means critical, but I thought I’d bring it up just in case, but would it be possible to align the text vertically? Just in case the bottom issue happens for real. I fixed it of course (simple STL import issue).

I have to redo this part to avoid the issue.

Also, I updated the addon on Gumroad and the Market for the beta versions.

I edited the vertex tool as you can see.

The second vertex tool

And now the addon support assets with Shape Keys.

Bool Objects are not visible in the 3Dview render anymore.

While doodling I used the selected piece from the first pic as a boolean (union) object, but then I deleted the boolean modifier and decided to use that mesh as a separate object. But because of the previous boolean operation, that same mesh turn invisible when rendering (last picture). I cant turn it visible even if I check the icon from the outline. Any tips?

Click on the display mode button with Shift.

Made a video, in french to show my workflow on modeling subdiv meshes with Speedflow.

Also, Jean Maurice Damour made one for custom inserts with Speedflow and the Asset Management.

Solved thx :slight_smile:

Btw, the main model from my pics is 95% non-destructive made using Speedflow, starting from a simple straight cylinder lol

Great, well done :wink:

Traceback (most recent call last): File “C:\Users\brent\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\speedflow_v2_beta_08\mirror.py”, line 288, in invoke
MPM.mirror_name = “Mirror”
AttributeError: ‘tuple’ object has no attribute ‘mirror_name’

How can I fix this?

Update to the last version please and tell me le you still have the issue.

Hey Cedric, I am having another problem. It seems with Speedflow Companion 2.1.1 if you have an object with a high polycount (200,000 verts) as the active object, the viewport becomes sluggish when rotating, panning and zooming. I’ve tried different versions of blender, same thing. Please let me know if you need any additional info.

If you disable companion texts, it’s ok?

Actually, I hadn’t tried that, but yeah, that fixes it. Interesting that the text overlay is what slows the viewport down. I suppose I’ll leave the text off for now. Bummer though, seeing the modifiers was quite handy. Thanks again for making such an awesome addon!

I don’t have the issue, it’s weird, but you can disable it so it’s ok ^^

I updated companion on Gumroad and market with this awesome feature !!! Still in wip, but you can play ^^

You can check my twitter to see the gifs.

Hi pitiwzou, I have the latest Speedflow companion, but it isn’t showing the Solo option? Also, is there a way to have the companion display a normal menu rather than a pie menu as per Speedflow itself?
Cheers.

EDIT: Never mind, I realized it was in the Beta not the stable release. :cool:

Interestingly enough, the viewport issue is not there with the solo version.

colkai Will see for the menu, but not sure, it will be huge with all the options.
Will think about it.

ronin19587 I didn’t change anything in the code, weird.

Little Sneak peek at the new code for the Texts in companion, we rewrote it completely and it’s way better now.

New Texts Video

Will finish it and update after, I hope you like it :wink:

Made with speedflow
Modelled with a lot of booleans with the non-destructive management of the last release.
thanks for all these awesome tools

beginning of texturing