[Addon] - SpeedRetopo

Change the clipping plan distance. Ortho is bad in general, especially to judge distances and volumes (saying that, an bad focal length is as bad in perspective)

Bsurface don’t work in local mode.

Wow! That is so fast! What a great tool for modelling. Sculpt something quickly then retop with this tool. Thank you so much for helping me figure out why it wasn’t working. Hit the numpad / key and off to the races we go.

Hi, thanks for the add-on. I obtain an error when run speedretopo, my configuration is: OSX El Capitan 10.11.6, Blender 2.78c, SpeedRetopo 0.0.9
This is the error message:

File "/Users/Oxer/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.78/scripts/addons/speedretopo_v_0_0_9.py", line 496, in execute
    bpy.context.object.modifiers["Mirror"].use_x = True
KeyError: 'bpy_prop_collection[key]: key "Mirror" not found'

I have activated AutoMirror, LoopTools, BSurface.

First off, thank you kindly for your amazing contributions to the Blender community. This tool is just amazing! Merci bien!

I am experiencing the same error as Naythan. When you say that Bsurface doesn’t work in “Local mode”, are you referring to the “Transformation Orientation”? I guess not because he has it in “Global” (like me).

Thanks in advance

Check the name of the Mirror modifier.

@javierdl, the local mode when you press the / key to hide everything else.

Oh! I get it!
Yes, now it’s working!
Thanks a bunch pitiwazou :slight_smile:

pls port it to blender 2.8,thank you.

4 Likes

thank you!

Speedretopo - 101 - Blender 2.8

Speedretopo for Blender 2.8 is available on Gumroad, later for the Market!

Thank you to people who donate to support my work :wink:
I hope you will all enjoy using this addon :wink:

https://gumroad.com/l/speedretopo

I made a tutorial for you to learn the addon and retopology :wink:

2 Likes

@pitiwazou
Thanks! I found the addon very handy. Also complements the Retopo MT addon. The only thing is that Shift + RMB is also used to place the 3D cursor, which I use quite often. Any plans make a solution for that?

You can change the keymaps in the addon prefs :wink:
Maybe ctrl + shift + RMB should bé better.

1 Like

Ahw, ofcourse. Super! I think it was late in the night for me that I didn’t see it.

many thanks for the effort, pitiwazou! :slight_smile:

do you think you would be able to integrate something like the contours tool which would be really handy
maybe by porting this to 2.8

1 Like

I don’t have the level to do that.
You have that in retopo mt.

1 Like

ah … i didn’t know about retopo mt. many thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is retopo mt?

1 Like
1 Like

Retopology Addon Retopo Mt