SpeedSculpt

For manual work you can:

Weight Painting > Change brush type to blur.

There is also, Set Parent (alt p) > Armature Deform > Automatic Weights.

I can’t really help you to make it automatic

It’s help a lot !
I will be abble to automatically smooth the vertex group, thx :wink:

I will add this and update the build on gumroad ^^

My pleasure! This is going to be sweeeeet!:yes:

Here you go getting us exciited again! :smiley:

I restart the whole code for booleans to have everything ok and converted.

http://pitiwazou.com/screenshots/2016-08-25_01-42-27.gif

Little UI to fix and it should be ok !

The Quick Pose is done and gives good results.

Got it now, eager to try this out :smiley:

Have fun :wink:

The new version will come soon.

SpeedSculpt updated in 0.0.9 onGumroad, I changed a lotof think to simplify the workflow and make it smoother.
I hope that you will like it.

Tell me if you have any issues or errors :wink:

Maybe it’s only me, but when I want create a curve the line starts immediately after pressing “create curve” button (behind tools panel),…

Do you have the curve addon by campbell activated ?

Yup!
This behavior occurs the first time I “push the button”.
If I delete the curve and make a new one with shift-lmb, everything is back to normal.

New photo by Scigor

Wuth the addon for curves On, we have this behavior, I didn’t find the way to not do the line directly.
I proposed to campbell to create the curve automatically.
Right now we have to create a curve, go in edit mode and launch the tool.

My code do this automatically, but we must not enable the addon.

A little test with bbones.

http://pitiwazou.com/screenshots/2016-08-25_21-42-04.gif

Nice updates monsieur!
The Quick Pose tool works fine with high poly meshes. With low poly meshes, the vertex autosmoothing effect is too strong. If I mask the whole mesh in that case (low poly) and create supporting bones, it works fine of course (and only takes two additional clicks) but in that case the masking is a wasted step. Maybe it would make sense to have an option to quickpose with and to quickpose without masking because it´s still a great timesaver to test poses quickly on finished, retopoed characters this way compared to setting up a rig or some bones the classical way. I´m not sure, maybe I´m the only one to whom this seems useful.

Also is there a way to make the Quick Pose tool work from Sculpt Mode or am I doing something wrong, because if I try, I get a traceback error message.

I will add the possibility to use mask or not, it’s the first version of the tool, that will change for sure to have something better.

The tool works only in object mode, I will add a security and the possibility to launch it from sculpt mode.

made my day!

Working on a little update for the Lattice ^^

This addon looks incredible pitiwazou! It’s been a while since I last sculpted inside Blender, but this looks like the tool that will bring me back, at least for “sketching” stuff.

Any plans to add a pie option for all those tools?

A pie could be difficult with all the options of the addon ^^
Maybe later when the first version will be ok.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.77\scripts\addons\speedsculpt_v_0_0_4\operators.py”, line 1635, in execute
bpy.ops.object.shade_smooth()
File “C:\Users\User\Desktop\B3D Daily Buildbot\2.77\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py”, line 189, in call
ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
RuntimeError: Operator bpy.ops.object.shade_smooth.poll() failed, context is incorrect

Never got the grease pencil lines to work. First time I push the button and try to draw nothing happens, second time I push the button I get the above message…

It´s a bit annoying that speedsculpt panel jumps around when entering diferent modes, but I guess I have to change that manually so it´s always on top.