[Addon] TheBounty renderer, the evolution of a classic.

But, can you just show us any news?

1 Like

Those projects are slow as hell and tipically they don’t have any real objectives. That’s why most of the FOSS projects die or it’s dev takes eons.

Well … Generally, these projects are used, in many cases, as a learning method and, only in case they generate interest in the community and get a high number of users, to become viable projects to which to dedicate more time and resources. At the moment, my work obligations do not allow me to go faster in the development or dedicate more resources to TheBounty. I am sorry.
Regards

I agree with you. Of course, maybe the development is so slow, but the developer must show us just a little bit of news from the project not by saying from words.

Well, they are not obligated to present news or updates.

Did anyone try to apply an image texture to some object? I tried many times but in vain…

Well … I will not answer that. Just to say that it is always very easy to tell others what, in our opinion, they should do. But we are not always able to apply that to ourselves.
At this time, my working day starts at 8:00 AM until 11:00 PM. I have very little free time left.
Regards…

4 Likes

Although with little free time, I’ve found a space to update TheBounty Blender integration and make it compatible with Blender 2.8.

Greetings…

2 Likes