[Addon] Vector Field Exporter for Blender

Hello Everyone!
I’ve written a simple addon for blender that allows You to create Vector Fields for use in the Unreal Engine 4. Of course after creation is possible to export the vector field to a .fga file, that can imported in Unreal Engine 4 right away.
The files of the addon are available as part of a small open source project on Github.

Instructions

• Download the addon by visiting the following link and follow the installation instructions therev: https://github.com/xenoken/VectorFieldExporterBlender
  • In the 3D View Press SpaceBar and type ‘Create Vector Field’. A vector field will appear at the 3d cursor position.
  • Add Forces to the scene. These are required to perturb the vector field.
  • As soon as You are happy with the Forces You’ve set up, Press SpaceBar in the 3D View and type ‘Export Vector Field’. The Folder Browser Window will appear. Here You can choose a folder to save the vector field. You can specify a name as well. the .fga file extension will be appended automatically.
  • Import the created .fga file inside Unreal Engine 4.
1 Like

Thanks you so much @alphamugen, I hope i use it in future…:eyebrowlift2:

Thank you alphamugen, really great addon :slight_smile:

As I’m using Blender for doing assets for UE4 I will definitely take a look at it.

Muchas gracias, hay otra version pero esta mucho mejor…muchas gracias por el tiempo a dedicarte a programar este plugin… :sonriendo: :sonriendo: