[WIP] Sverchok, parametric nodes for architects

randum
пример со стадионом Ленина старый, сегодня можно делать такое же легче.

ooh… see, I missed that, now got it working with exactly that scripted node. thanks!

but now got questions (sorry if questions are silly, but its quite confusing if you don’t know how this addon is designed and developed and examples are often already out of date when I try them):

1. I use latest git version and I have no vertex_sort node (sorting nodes present I have from search: “list sort”, “vector sort”, “object id sort”)
  2. scripted_node is named just “scripted node” without mk1 and theres also “scripted node lite”…
    am I missing something here?

and 3) out of curiosity: how would I sort with “list sort” node?
if I use it it seems to sort vertex by direct distance (so it’s not creating a loop, but rather zig-zag type of pattern). what kind of data could be used for “keys” socket in that node?

kilbee
yes, there are some mess.

1. vertex and vector in this context is the same, we use both words (but vector from 0,0,0 point)
  2. we have SN1 SN2 SN3 SNlight … I understand that you lost. most scripts are for SN1 (scripted node simply) but in future we will use light. all attempts SN2 SN3 seems to be wrong, as SN1 also in future.
  3. list sort simply sort, but you can use key as numbers, all value of number will be as rule key for sorting, not original values.
    http://nikitron.cc.ua/sverch/html/nodes/list_struct/sort_mk2.html
    docs

Just downloaded and imported this JSON:

from this video:

BLENDERSUSHI / SV Edge To Arc (LIVENODING307)

into the latest version of Blender: 2.78b

It loads just fine into 2.78a

Two different laptops, same result.

Blender crashes.

@unkerjay

We are looking into it, I cannot confirm, follow further developments at

I’ve updated to the latest version of Sverchok. Same problem. Since you’re not experiencing the problem, maybe it’s a problem with my Blender configuration. Perhaps a clean test of 2.78b, have to figure out how to get a clean / clear start first. (Perhaps a Windows install using wine (Linux Mint 18.1).

Update:

Worked fine in a clean Win64 run of 2.78b (just Sverchok addon).

The 2.78a and 2.7b installs are pretty much identical in what I’ve installed.

Since it works in a but not in b, and works in Windows, (at least on my system), would seem to be a haystack needle problem. I hate haystack needle problems.

Once I figure out how to run a clean install of Blender (linux), I’ll try that. My guess is, all other things being equal, it will work. But, still won’t have answered the question as to why (or what accounts for the difference).

I know I can reset it to default settings. I’m really trying to avoid that.

Пример работы random vector : )

Ever wanted to control your sculpt mask procedurally using nodes?
Addon continues to replenish with new nodes - I will not list everything. But one of them allows you to do this:

1 Like

yes, there is much of new nodes etc, Please, follow G+ group or Vk.com group
https://plus.google.com/communities/113245231013159497850
https://vk.com/sverchok_b3d

У меня на входе в UV Connection несколько объектов, а на выходе получается один. Можно как то этот узел заставить обработать каждый объект по отдельности? С рёбрами такой номер проходит, а с полигонами почему-то нет :confused:

@randum
Есть узел Polygon Boom

nikitron
Спасибо, я не совсем правильно сформулировал вопрос, как всегда. Я понял что узел UVconection работает правильно, но не с моими исходными данными. Я пока решил проблему другим способам, но есть ещё один насущный вопрос среди прочих:
Хочу с помощью матрицы продублировать 3 объекта одинаковым образом, но у меня ничего не получается, возможно это как то сделать?

Attachments

Загнал все эти матрицы слишком глубоко в листы. Делай так:

Ko.
У вас получился не совсем тот результат, что я ожидал. Мне нужно что бы на выходе каждый куб был отдельным объектом, если убрать галочку с join то ничего не получится, а нужно примерно как на картинке: только вот с 3,6,9 и т.д. рядов таким образом сделать не получается. Такое ощущение что узел проверяет размер списка матриц и размер списка геометрии и если они совпадают то он автоматически выкидывает всё как ему кажется лишнее из списка матриц :confused:

Attachments

Ребята привет. У меня вопрос можно будет компауд потом запаковать в инструмент, как можно было в ксишном айсе? К примеру я хочу сделать несколько примитивов на базе сверчка, и засунуть и в меню create.

:no:
Английский, пожалуйста… so info can be valuable to all, not just a closed group. :ba:

I don’t know English. And for that reason use a translator. I think a closed group is also able to use it.

The reason why I used a native language that I wanted to be sure that you understand me. The translator often suffers from translations, without meaning.

Thank you. Sorry that is wrong, it was very cool…

Прихожу к умозаключению,что Сверчок пока не приспособлен для работы с массивом объектов. На примере узла Apply matrix to mesh видно,что копируя скажем 4ре раза 3 объекта поданные на вход, получаем либо 12 новых объектов либо 1. Но мне необходим третий вариант когда функция join объединяет только произведённые узлом копии объектов, а на выход подал бы только 3и объекта каждый из которых состоял бы из 4ёх копий кубов.

burnin
I seem that Sverchok can not work with array of objects now. For example node Apply matrix to mesh. If I feed it to 3 objects and make 4 copy of this objects then node returns either 1 object or 12 objects but I must to receive only 3 objects each of them consist from 4 copy of objects. =D

First create one object from 4 objects, then create 3 copies of this object.

Ko.
No, I have 3 different objects already. I do not need to create objects. I must copy this objects 4 times upward for example similarly in #1941

Нашёл правильное решение по копированию объектов, остался вопрос как объединить только колонки в один объект.

I found the right decision how I can to copy arrays of objects but I do not know how to join columns only.