[Addon] yPanel: Tools for realtime asset creation.

Sorry for late response, but it’s been fixed. Please remove the addon and reinstall.

Yes, you can remove extra toolbar on the preferences.

You’re welcome! Thanks for the nice words!

saving user preferences doesnt work , all panel reappear when we restart blender

The preferences works fine here, maybe you can give me more details.

The issue has been fixed on the latest commit. Now preferences will properly saved after closing Blender.

Works perfect in 2.78c but I am having issues in 2.79, everything is black in Material mode, I cant turn on or off the paint slots and a few other things.
Not a biggie for me since I am using Blender for modeling and painting, so I can revert to 2.78c no problems, but still, I was wondering if someone else has these issues?

That’s weird, are you using bleeding edge blender 2.79 or just the official one?

I’ve used it with 2.79, worked fine. Are you using it with Blender Internal?

Never mind, uninstalled and reinstalled 2.79, works like a charm now, sorry for the hickup! :frowning:

I use this addon constantly

Found a incompatibility issue
The addon GoZ Blender to Zbrush replaces yPanel’s buttons at the top

I see, thanks for the report! I’ll look into this later.

I’ve just found this and I’m very excited to try it. I’m looking for something that makes terrain creation easier. I assume that when using the layers, we can add a texture picture (grass, dirt, gravel…etc like from textures.com) to diffuse, like when trying to put a dirt path onto grass texture.

Also, with the announcement about Blender internal engine being taken out in 2.8, do you have any plans/thoughts on further cycles integration?

Thanks for your hard work on this!

-emo

With Blender Internal gone

I guess you’ll be using node baking of some sort like the other 2 addons do.

If you are still gonna continue with your Addon