AddonPanel Manager - Clean N-Panel, Work Faster

The add-on that truly cleans your N-Panel and organizes your workspace. Now, you can organize your addon panel in the most customizable way, like never before. Easily view multiple panels at once and work more efficiently using the grouping panels feature. Easy access to all your addons right next to your 3D Viewport. This gives you the ability to install or uninstall addons during your workflow without wasting time.

How to video

GScatter group

Layout View mode: multiple panels view

List View mode

Utilities : Addon Manager

We are in early development stage and your feedbacks are highly appreciated.

More screenshots:

prop2
Group presets

Multiple panel slots

7 Likes

Next update:

• add hotkey to change current panel faster.
  • Ability to hide sidebar in List View.
3 Likes

Addon Panel Manager is now in Blendermarket

1 Like

New Update

Version 1.1 brings support for all Editors in blender. That means the N-panel of every editor is clutter free and can be accessed through the AddonPanels View.

Installation Instruction

• Uninstall and Remove old AddonPanels Manager
  • Install the new version
  • Restart Blender

Update v1.2

Major Bug Fix and faster startup time.

Thank you! Your feedbacks are very important!

1 Like

Was the “major bug” that it accidentally disabled the Simple Tabs addon and disabled every addon I have from showing up both in N-panel sidebar or in any of the properties panels? Was that the bug? Your feedback is important to me because I WASTED about 3 hours trying figure out what happened to me Blender setup. I couldn’t even find your addon in the Pref panel so I hade to manually delete it, and when I did…the sun came out. All my addons were back and was happy again…until I discovered that my Simple Tabs was EMPTY! So now add in the time that I have to spend to set everything back up in Simple Tabs.

Given my experience, I have to hand it to you. I didn’t think it was possible to write a virus for Blender. Your addon has demonstrated otherwise. Needless to say, I will not be trying out the new update if/until a ton of others claim it is safe.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the experience, and yes the major bug was it disabled some panels at topbar or properties panel. This bug is fixed!
And I request everyone if you find a bug, then please report it here. As I can only make this add-on better if you report it.

PS: You can get back your add-on panels after disabling AddonPanels Manager and restart Blender

Again so sorry for the inconvenience. :frowning:

1 Like

After Updating to 1.2.0 i just have a blank panel.

blender_PTzDs1vwle

EDIT: Sorry I should have read through the entire thread before commenting. Fixed after disabling and enabling again. Thanks for the plugin. Will report back if i find any other issues.

All of my Addons in the addon panel are doubled.

Hi, sorry for late reply.
Hmm, that shouldn’t happen, please try restarting blender.

We are excited to announce the release of version 1.7.0 of the AddonPanels View! This update includes several new features and improvements to enhance your workflow and make the AddonPanels View even more powerful.

• Reorder panels easily: You can now easily reorder your panels by using numbers. You can assign the number to the panel and it will be put in that position. This allows you to customize your panel layout to suit your specific workflow.
  • More stable: We have made several improvements to the stability of the AddonPanels View, ensuring that it runs smoothly and efficiently.
  • Tries to load all panels: The AddonPanels View will now try to load all panels automatically, making it even more convenient to use.
  • Refresh addons in Panel Selector: You can now easily refresh the list of available addons in the Panel Selector, so you can always have the latest addons at your fingertips.
  • Users will need to restart blender after installation: As with previous versions, users will need to restart Blender after installing the AddonPanels View for it to take effect.

Please note that after updating to v1.7.0, you may experience some bugs or errors. If you encounter any issues please reach out to us via the message feature on blendermarket.com and let us know of any problems you may have encountered. We will do our best to address them as soon as possible.

We hope you enjoy using the AddonPanels View and we look forward to hearing your feedback.

We are thrilled to announce that the final version of Addon Panels Manager 1.8.0 is now available for download! This version includes a range of new features and bug fixes, including the ability to import and export settings, manual inclusion of addons, and bug fixes specifically for Mac OS.

As a beta tester, we appreciate your valuable feedback and input. Thanks to your efforts, we were able to refine and improve the addon to make it even better. We believe this release marks a significant milestone in the development of the Addon Panels Manager and we hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed creating it.

We also wanted to let you know that we have created a Discord channel specifically for discussing addon development, reporting bugs, requesting features and beta testing features before release. This channel is a great way to stay in touch with our team and other users of the addon, and to provide feedback that will help us continue to improve the Addon Panels Manager.

To join the Discord channel, please click the link: https://discord.gg/3mBjCSyT

To download the final version of Addon Panels Manager 1.8.0, please visit blendermarket or gumroad.

Thank you for being a part of our beta testing program and for your ongoing support. We value your feedback and welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.

1 Like